There are 2 ways you can apply for sponsorship with SIXSIXONE. Please select only one of the two options when sending in your resume.
- MXSponsor: Resumes can be submitted through MXSponsor.com MXSponsor’s site will help you build your resume and save you time.
- Email: If you already have a resume, you can email it to us directly at ridersupport@oneindustries . Please make sure it is either Microsoft Word or a PDF. If you are currently sponsored by SIXSIXONE, please write “Current Sponsored Rider” in the e-mail subject line. This will help speed up the response time. Please do not send videos or web site links.
Not sure what to include in your resume? Listed below are a few key items you should have:
- The most important thing to include in a resume is your contact information. We need your name, address, phone number, and email. We cannot sponsor you if we can’t get in touch with you.
- Resumes should include your racing highlights. We don’t need to see the results from every race you’ve ever been in, just give us some of the your best finishes.
- Your resume should also have your future (realistic) plans for the upcoming season. Give us an idea of what races you will be attending in the upcoming year.
- Pictures are great, just not too many. An action shot, a headshot, and a shot of you and your bike is all we need. If you would like, you can also include a picture of your pit setup.
- You could also list any of your current sponsors, or any that you already have contracts with for the upcoming season.
- Other useful information would include your local dealer or shop you buy parts from.
We appreciate your interest in the brand and look forward to receiving your resume.