The first real test of the World Cup season brought us solid results and stoked the fire ready for the big battle tomorrow.
A chilly morning and a slippery track gave way to bright sunshine and increasingly fun and fast conditions as the riders really honed their race pace.
- Hugo bounced back from a crash in the morning session to take fourth in his first ever World Cup Qualification.
- After his recent injury, Tristan struggled to find the right headspace and pace today but is confident he can switch it up for finals and improve on 10th.
- Myriam secured second place despite some ‘slower’ sections and is fired up and focussed ahead of tomorrow.
- Amaury was feeling relaxed yet looking pinned on his way to third position, but an unclipped pedal off the final jump has left him nursing an ankle injury that we hope will hold up for race day.
- Thibaut is happy with his fourth place, having laid down a clean and quick run which lays great foundations for finals.
Photo's - Kéno Derleyn