We chose the best retention system on the planet, the BOA FS360. The original leader in microadjustability and customization to be sure our helmet ‘fit’ is the best on the market. With a lifetime warranty on the entire BOA System you are Dialed In For Life.
In place of standard EPS foam liners we substituted Contego EPS Foam. Contego Foam is superior to EPS foam with far greater impact absorption. In laboratory testing Contego has been shown to decrease energy transmitted during an impact.
The most common type of impact that occurs during a crash is an angular impact. During an
angular impact, a rider’s brain is subjected to strains caused by rotational acceleration.
MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) is a thin liner placed inside the helmet between the shell and the comfort liner. This liner acts similarly to the fluid in your skull and works to reduce the acceleration of your brain.
- Contego EPS material
- Fidlock closure system
- Light and well-ventilated design through in-molded construction with 15 vents
- Secure and micro-adjustable with the 360˙ Boa®
- Fit System
- Additional protection through extended rear shell coverage
- Precise fit for all with 3 shell sizes
- Plush interior liner made with antimicrobial fabric
View the Size Guide.
Discover all our protection technology here.