The original Recon pads were an exercise in minimalist trail protection. Our completely redesigned CE 1621-1 rated Recon pads take the torch on and improve all aspects of our most pedal friendly pad.
The NEW Recon features increased protection certification from a machine washable D3O Ghost insert that gives maximum flexibility and increased impact absorption.
An extended sleeve construction for improved comfort and a secure fit backed with our Padlock connection system that links our kneepads and protective shorts.
Super lightweight, machine washable - all day ride comfort.
- New D3O Ghost protective inserts offer some of the lightest, flexible and breathable CE 1621-1 rated protection available.
- Extended coverage for upper forearm protection.
- Lightweight stretch construction with abrasion resistant stretch fabrics.
- Strategically placed stretch mesh fabrics improve airflow and breathability.
- Elastic & silicone top and bottom grippers.
- Elbow pads fit higher on the arm than many other pads to provide superior comfort and fit.
- Padlock connectors provide system interconnectivity with 661 protective upper body.
- Sizes S - XL
- Weight (size large): Knee; 322g. Elbow; 280g
- Sold as a pair
Discover all our protection technology here.